Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Back again..

Yesterday was weigh in day. It was very frustrating to see “just” a 200g loss. I’ve been so good tracking and eating good healthy food. I know it’s a loss, but geeeee to not see a decent loss on the scales when I’ve been so committed is really really frustrating!! Unfortunately I let my frustrations out by eating crap all day. Today I am back on track….so let’s see what this week brings.  I have to remember I have lost over 12.5 kilo’s and I do, and so does my knee, feel a lot better for it. Right, it’s taken 9 months and I have had few detours along the way BUT I have done it!! 





1 comment:

  1. I too was a bit annoyed with ONLY a 400 gram loss this week, I fully expected more cos I'd been so good. BUT Jen... a loss is a darn sight better than a gain any day. And we are both doing well, don't forget that. And it is bloody hard losing weight as we age, so celebrate all the losses, big and small, cos they all add up.

    ReplyDelete