Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Ooops forgot

 Ooops forgot to post on Monday after weigh in….totally forgot. Sometimes I think I’m the one with early onset dementia, not my brother. Talking about him, I don’t know how he is getting on, very hard man to keep track of, he always has been. I’ve rang, messaged and emailed but still waiting for a reply. So annoyed with my sister in law I thought she might have at least let either me or my sister know a bit more about his diagnosis, but nothing. 

Not much been happening here. 

Saturday was the kids soccer day. Was cold and windy and I was well rugged up but both kids games the rain held off. Summer was so unfocused for her game but William’s team played one of the best games I’ve seen from them. William played his usual defence position and what a great game he played. After the game Kylee drove them up to Mandurah and they overnighted with their Dad. She used to stay and spend the overnight with Micheal but now she has to turn around and drove home….and then return Sunday afternoon to pick the kids up. We told William on the way home Sunday that Micheal and Mummy were no longer a couple. 



It’s been a mixed bag of weather this week, yesterday it felt like Spring, it was a beautiful sunny day. Today, it’s rained non stop, and quite heavily too at times, all day. 

I’ve been doing a bit of scrapbooking. Going through some of mum’s photos. We haven’t many at all and I get quite envious of people that have precious photo memories.



These are a couple of me. First one taken in 1982 pregnant with my second son.

The other taken in 1975 with my first born ….I was 18.

Anyhow, time to start thinking about dinner. 

Ohhh weigh in….lost the 100g I gained last week…


No comments:

Post a Comment