Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Back again!!

Welllllll I am back online again, bigpond had problems over here in this part of good ole WA and somehow or other my pc developed a "data flaw issue". Anyways all sorted out now and here I am.

So far this week I am going well, doing my excersise and so far eating right, tracking and watching portion sizes so hopefully those demon scales will move downwards for me. This will be my last Saturday morning weigh in...my ww meeting is closing as we are not getting enough people there, so going to go into recession till September sometime and people come out of winter hibernation!! Drat!! Now I have to go back to a evening meet as I work. I don't enjoy the evening meets as I just don't get a chance to unwind after work before having to go out.

Anyone come up with any ideas as to how to get my blog profile up where it should be again?? Emailed blogger about 4 or 5 times now and still so far no response. Also tried a few ideas that others have given me but still no go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen
    Its a shame a bout the meeting closing its a bother when you have to change days thats why I didn't do meetings this time, apart from the shifts they keep changing to unconveniant times, sounds like you should have a good one this week :-)
    Hope you find someone who can figure out how to fix your profile.

    ReplyDelete