Friday, July 07, 2006

Hey........


Well not gonna brag or anything BUT guess who is in size 10 jeans ???

I bought them as I was told my size 12 jeans were "baggy bummed" but heyyyyyyy never expected them to fit!!

I will admit they are tight, they aren't real comfy as I don't like tight clothes but they fit without me having to lay on the bed and do them up....hehe !

Anyways have hung them up in sight in my robe as an incentive to get to goal, I am hoping by goal they will fit me very comfortably by then. Plus it gives me extra time to work on that tum !!

Anyways am home again today, work has gone from frantically busy to nothing in a matter of days. Going to get a few days off in the next week or so apparently, so a big challenge for me to stay out of the pantry. At work I have everything packed, know when and what time I have to eat....so am out of my comfort zone. But I am up to the challenge!!
Weigh in tomorrow.....wonder what those demon scales will say, will keep you informed.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jen, that is wonderful! I am dreaming of a day that I can do this! Unfortuately that won't be for two years now, but now i can look to you for inspiration!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jen you look so darn good..wow bet you never thought you would be wearing size 10 woooohoooo...
    So happy for you..
    Berrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic Jen!! And I said you where getting tiny, it's no surprise to me at all that the 10's fit, cos you are doing FABULOUSLY!!!!

    YAY!!!

    mwah!
    *happy dancing!*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh tiny jeans! you go girl! :)

    d xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete