Wednesday, July 05, 2006

If ya can't fix it.....


If you can't fix it, CHANGE IT!!! Got sick of my blog not being right so decided to change pages, a bit of fiddling to do, but heyyyyyy I did it. Have to get my stats back up but as yet can't remember how I did it so will leave them for the moment.

Thanks Belinda for those changes you emailed me...made no difference but thanks so much for the kindness in thinking of me.

Anyways I found my "diet devil" out and we are working together this week to get even with those demon scales....we are gonna make that dial go down this week. I have a day off work tomorrow......yeaaaaaa......so be able to get some extra walking in. Determined is me this week.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!
    I am so glad you could find a way to get your smiling face back to the top, even if it is a change! (i think it looks great though, so never mind!)

    have fun with the extra walking today, and i'm sure you wll get those scales to move! slowly but surely, and you are so close now, WOOOOHOOOO!!!

    mwah!
    rug up, and enjoy!
    Rae :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is brilliant and good for you with changing pages so you can get it all back up to the top and we can see your gorgeous face again
    Yes those demon scales certainly will work this week in your favour I feel sure of it and if not well just try again..
    mwah
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete