Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Family is on the move


On Monday Simon and Tracey went in and signed a lease agreement on a rental 10 minutes from here. They move out tomorrow or the next day.....geeee gonna miss them all but heyyyyy it's sure going to be nice and quiet again. Helped Tracey take a load of gear out there today, and Simon will take another load out after work today.

Ohhhhhh I had a surprise phone call today,( a friend of my daughters who saw me at our birthday parties), telling me she joined ww and has now lost 11 kilo's and it was all thanks to me!! I was so happy for her and so glad that by me changing my lifestyle and trying to get healthy and fit I was able to help someone else.

I have not been to work since last Wednesday and really am enjoying the rest. But I am finding it hard to keep myself occuppied and out of the fridge and pantry, but I have!! Once the family move out it will be better as I will be able to bring out all my scrapbooking and have a catch up there, can't eat and do that! I am walking nearly an hour every morning, but haven't managed any situps or much else the last few days as I have the flu...was feeling really out and down yesterday but had a good sleep last night and feeling better today.

Ohh nearly forgot, lost 300 grams on Saturday, next weigh in Monday evening on the 17th.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen
    You're looking fantastic and sooo close now.
    My husband's complaining about baggy bummed jeans too - but its hard now to buy jeans unless they are for goal weight don't you think? Otherwise its just a waste of money - so I continue to wear my baggies, and very soon will be buying goal ones, just like you. They look terrific - keep up the great work.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! How exciting, we all knew you are inspiring but to be rung up ad it to be confirmed, thats fantastic! YAY!!
    It's great that they got a place so close, means you can go visit really easily, and have quiet at home too! positives all round! :)
    Well done on the 300grams, it's comeing off! hope you are feeling 100%, and well done on the walking!
    mwah!
    Rae
    p.s you are looking fabulous, so brag all you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    I know what is like not having the space to get your scrapbooking stuff out for fear that someone might trip and poke their eye out with a pair of scissors or your special double sided tape dispenser... My daughter love getting the scissors out of my scrapping box, very hard to keep her out too when I'm trying to catch up on my albums.
    Good on you for being good while at home, my pantry is currently my best friend, haven't stopped eating, snacking...
    It must be such a good feeling to know that you have encouraged a friend on a new weight loss journey, have a wonderful week,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete