Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Wayne


Was my nephew Wayne's 21st birthday party last night and I am so proud of myself because I did not over indulge at all. I have sabotaged myself twice this week (not badly, but enough to get cross with myself)and I was hoping that I could control that habit last night and I DID!!! I did not drink...AND I DID NOT EAT PAVLOVA (which is my all time favourite sweet) or double chocolate cream cake, cheesecake or any birthday cake at all!! I mixed with all the rellies and friends and had a good time....and yeaaaaaaaa lapped up all the compliments on my weight loss! Think getting all the compliments helped me not to sabotage myself. The party was at my brother in laws place out in the shed and boy was it cold last night!! They had fires outside the shed for those brave ones who didn't mind the night air and heaters inside but that air last night got so chilly, brrrrrrrrr
This morning stayed in bed a bit and had a lay in, then got up and went for an hours walk. Going to do my "Pilates for Dummies" dvd this arvo and hopefully tomorrow night when I go to my ww meeting those dreaded demon scales will be nice to me.....

2 comments:

  1. Go go go Jen!!!! You are so close to your goal.. what an inspiration you are! I love reading your blog.. Good luck tomorrow with those demon scales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on not eating the pavlova....and for all you are continuing to achieve....nearly there all the best at weigh in tonight..
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete