Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Work is quiet


An absolutely gorgeous day here today, though there was ice on the ground this morning after a heavy frost. Made for a very brisk 35 minute walk this morning before work.
Work is quiet, and after being out in the paddock this morning working on the harvester digging a load of potato's I was allowed to come home. So 4 hours work for me today, tomorrow off (but babysitting 2 grandies) and off on Friday too!!! I was home early yesterday, and was soooooooo hungry after working quite hard in the paddock in the sunshine....I binged!! Phewwwwwwww thanks heavens for Rach....a message from her and I pulled myself back into gear, slapped my hands and prepared myself just a light dinner. Being home takes me out of my controlled zone, what with me going to work I have packed lunches, everything is organised and tracked. Today I am ready....I WILL not sabotage myself again !! Heavens, I weighed in Monday evening and I lost 400 grams, I have 4.4 kilos to go to goal....I am not going to make myself work any harder than I am already by sabotaging myself....nahhhhhhh I am under control!
Plans for this afternoon...after lunch I have to book to finish so I will be flat out in one of the garden chairs out on the lawn in the sunshine finishing that....then if I have time might even have a little "nanna nap"....mmmm sounds good to me!!
And if the sun is still shining when I wake up and I have time, I will go for a walk.....

2 comments: