Wednesday, March 07, 2007

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!


grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Weighed in tonight at a new meeting...and gained 200grams....
I am so over it.....but there is light at the end of the tunnel, the leader at this meeting I went to was ever so helpful....and came up with a few ideas I haven't tried....so I am going back there next week and see what happens. She even suggested putting me on the maintenance program to see what happens to my old bod!! But we going to give these ideas a go first.....can only try. 1) suggests cutting DOWN my excersise
2)different food for breakfast/lunch/dinner
3)start the program from day 1 again.
Thats just a few of the ideas she gave me.....so it is out to the kitchen for me now and get the Annette Syms books recipe books out...and the new WW book I bought tonight...and start a planning. One will be breakfast before heading off to work..usually I don't have time to have time for much, usually have it at smoko time at 10am. Now with less walking in the morning I will.....
Here we go again..................

9 comments:

  1. hang in there sweets, i know it seems like a never ending battle but we will all make the finish line eventually.

    ... Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it, Jen. Shake it up a bit. I'm doing superstart and I reckon that's what got me over the line this week. I started on Thursday last week even though my week starts on a Tuesday. Was just a couple of days behind. And then on Friday, I'm going to do week two. Which book did you get? I bought the my program turnaround book and I believe it's the best book WW have ever put out. I love it. Will go back to it when I've done the three weeks of superstart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen - no wonder you're growling! but it sounds like the leader has given you some good ideas - especially the one about mixing it all up and giving your body a bit of a surprise - a shock might be even better!! Have a great week
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disappointing for you Jen. I do think the shake up/change will help you! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen I have every belief cutting BACK on your exercise will work..I did it and look what happened to me..our bodies get used to what we are doing adn if we cant add more we need to take some away...it will shake your body up no doubt about it...
    Love ya heaps and big (((((((HUGS)))))
    My dear friend
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jen, It is frustrating, but hang in there..it's just a matter of time, especially when you're doing everything right. You've proved it before, and you'll prove it again.. Just keep believing in yourself & keep smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a go with the changes...
    They say our body gets used to our routine so...Zap it from all sides..
    Throw it off the rails it is on.
    Best wishes this week. I do hope the new ideas work.
    Hugs cj x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think those are soem Great ideas! i know the cutting down thing is weird, but it alwasy helped me, and changeing things is a great way to shock that bod!
    Go Jen Go!!

    Good luck!
    MWAH!
    Rae ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you're ready and raring to go again Jen.....
    Yep - give that body a shaking up like it's never had before, sometimes the same old same old every day not only puts us into a rut but the weight loss as well....go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete