Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Worked late.....



Worked late today and was too late to make ww meeting. Knew we were going to be working late, but we had 2 workers off sick today so that made it just that little bit harder getting jobs done. That meant we had to stay that bit longer to get the orders done. Can tell you it is never dull at the funny farm!! Anyways wasn't too worried about missing meeting as last night my tummy was tender and bloated and it was a bit that way today.....so maybe the scales wouldn't have been kind to me. I have had a great week otherwise thou....so next week will go back to my old meeting and weigh in on Monday evening.

3 comments:

  1. Your turn for a sickie Jen! - hehehe
    Ok - between now and monday stay out of the fridge and pantry Jen - I'll be checking up on you over the weekend - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all the best for your monday weigh in...
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happens sometimes. Work is such a four letter word. I can't get over how fit you look in your walking gear.

    ReplyDelete