Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Kylee


My daughter kylee is 22 tomorrow and I am going to miss her more than ever. Last year we were able to celebrate together. Kylee will be working tomorrow, as will I, thats why I posting this now. She will be celebrating her birthday with some friends, her partner Stephen is in Adelaide, so hopefully she'll have a great day. Being a public holiday today....even her parcel we sent over may not make it to her in time....
Anyways sweetie, have a great day....lots of hugs and kisses ..... loves and miss ya lots.......
Will be weighing in on Wednesday evening at at different meeting due to public holiday today.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from me to Kylee!! I hope you can have a huge long chat even if she isn't close by! i think i rang mum 3 times yesterday for her birthday... maybe that was overdoing it.. :)

    Good luck for wednesdays weigh-in, i'm sure it'll be good, cos i am sure you body was just being VERY MEAN last week and it's so not your fault!

    Keep well, i'll tlak to you soon!
    love
    Rae :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Kylee has a great birthday! Love the photo of you both, you look a very close mum and daughter.

    Fingers crossed for your weigh in - hope you aren't going to be spitting the dummy again! I'm sure you won't be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen I love your blog. It is always so bright..
    hoping for a success for you tonight..
    love cj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pic Jen :) I hope Kylee has a wonderful day :) Family is just so special and even more so when you are not living close by :)

    Luv Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO-er I missed your birthday Kylee!!!! Happy Belated Birthday!
    Hope it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete