Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Darn it !!

Tried to do a post last night....but for some reason blogger wasn't interested, now it won't even let me delete it (well whats left of it anyways!!) .....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!! Ohhhh well, thats the way its been with me this last week, it hasn't been a good week. Emotions all over the place, tired and just "over it" !! So of course me being an emotional eater I had a few days where I fell off the wagon.....but I did manage to climb back on. Had a few real hectic and busy days at work too so along with the excersise I managed during the week I did manage a loss of 200grams...bringing my weight to 69.4.




yayyyyyyyyyyy finally got blogger working properly.
Apparently they had an outage......

6 comments:

  1. sighs of relief :) haha I thought it was my computer.....hope the emotions have settled down now but how good that you are back on track and had a loss...awsum ..have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, did visit your blog this morning to .... blank!..... glad to see you can still post eh? Hang in there mate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no. How awful to lose your whole post.
    Well done on the loss. Hope you have a better few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stoopid blogger. sometimes it does crazy stuff.

    i miss my jen, i hope you are well my love.. and dont worry you will be down in the low 60s again soon :) gooo team! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buggar emotions. I've been all over the place this week too. Tired and over it. Hang in there it will all come right again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it, Jen. And when we meet in October, you'll be looking fantastic!!!! Wish I could say the same for myself. LOL.

    ReplyDelete