Monday, September 17, 2007

Time to act........


Another weigh in night and with the weeks I have been having of late I expected something shocking.....but it was only a 100 grams on. I have been trying to lose the holiday over indulgence, but with some stresses I have been having I haven't been able to get my head around counting points consistently. And then when I do...work becomes so physically demanding my body craves more food!! Anyways next week is a monthly ww weigh in so this week it is time to get me head in the right place and do something about it. I head to Melbourne in just over a month.....hopefully by then....nooooooooooo lets rephrase that....I WILL be back under my goal of 68.
ohhhhh the pic was taken at work during a smoko break at work .....note how rugged up we all are...its been so cold!!
Ohhhhhhh just wanted to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Rae and Duane on the birth of their son ..... Xavier Micheal....a little sunbeam for our little Rae of Sunshine........

7 comments:

  1. How lucky not having a big gain, wooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be right, get back on that train, in fact you sound like u already are :)

    go jen!

    and yay for rae :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great...well done...thanks for the warning about the weather...I will be in WA in Oct. hugs cj x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jen,
    Just wanted to say thanks again for your text message .. it really touched me!
    Your holiday sounds like it was bliss - but i bet it seems like a distant memory now!
    Comiserations on your beloved Eagles bowing out of the comp last weekend - at least they got further than our Swans this year!!!
    I know you will find the will to turn things around this week, as you have done so many times in the past.. Good luck - I know you can do it!!!
    Love chris xxx
    PS - you read it right! 150km round trip to work and back, although most of it is freeway, so it's not really that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen

    Well done on only a little gain! Life just makes it hard sometimes eh!

    Do you know what day it is today! ONE MONTH TILL MELBOURNE YIPEEEEEEEEEE!

    See ya soon
    Ems x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on only having a 100gm gain... that just shows you can maintain... Thanks for your encouragement on my blog..
    But I am not to sure about bikini shots..hahah.. far from modelling matirial.. will see what I can come up with..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ....emotions/stresses are hard to deal with at the best of times so dont be too hard on yourself sure you arent.....you are travelling so well ...have a great weekend Jen x

    ReplyDelete