Friday, September 14, 2007

Footy night....



I have had a so-so week this week. It has been cold, wet and darn miserable most of the week...and work has been plenty full-on!! A lot of packing, lifting and stacking of 20 kilo bags of vege's...and a stint on the potato harvester, plus packing brocolli....all physical work, espesially the stacking. mmmmmmm who needs a gym when you have weeks like that. I have managed to walk a few days this week as well, didn't this morning as it was pelting down with rain.....and didn't yesterday either as I had to be at work 30 minutes earlier than normal. I know I could have put on a excersise dvd and do that, but nahhhhhhh I think I knew a footy blowout was a coming!! Tomorrow hopefully I won't be a lay in bed and will get my butt wriggling before Shawn and Hannah arrive to drop off Skye for a weekend sleep over with Jenna and Pop. Now food.....up to today it has been reasonable after my wagon fall off last week....but tonight my beloved West Coast Eagles are playing Collingwood.....if they lose they are out of the finals run.....if they win well they live to play another game. ohhhhhhh its a nailbiter and along with my cup of hot choccy I have been nibbling bikkies and a few other unmentionable sweeties most of the evening..... Yep definetly will have to get my butt wriggling tomorrow!!! I have joined a September challenge to see if I can lose this holiday over-indulgence weight I put on....but with one thing or another I just can't get myself together and keep myself together for a full week. Maybe I need to go back to weekly meetings...I don't know. Will wait and see what my scales say when I weigh myself on Monday evening.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk the game has just gone into time on.....full time scores were a draw....now we have 2 five minute quarters of extra time, I don't think I can stand it!!
All over now, Collingwood has won ......the Eagles have had their wings clipped and the season for them is over....

2 comments:

  1. Awww sorry your favourite team lost.... no excuse to drink it up to celebrate now! Hope you have a great weekend chick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe reece and i were cheering on too, but for the pies koz hes a mad collingwood supporter. and yup i am essendon. what a great match we are!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete