Sunday, September 02, 2007

Weighed in tonight


Decided as we had a special dinner for Fathers Day tonight....and tomorrow night I have an appointment with my Dr at my usual weigh in time .... I would weigh in tonight rather than miss it altogether or weigh Tuesday. I have also joined in on a "At Goal" challenge and want to start off the week on a good foot!! I have had a bit of a bad week, had a few problems with Shawn and I have had the flu and had to take time off work to recover...felt really blahhhhh!! So not a lot of excersise has been done, I haven't made a lot of wise choices with my food, although I haven't over-indulged either. This week its back into it ... and I have decided to make a real effort for a month and lose the extra kilo's I gained on holiday plus even have a go at getting down to my personal goal. In just over 6 weeks I head off to Melbourne to see my darling daughter and I have a big get together with some of my dear friends on the "At Home" forum. Gotta look my bestest!!
Anyways weigh in tonight was 69.6......I stayed the same!!

4 comments:

  1. Staying the same is a plus as well my friend...You know what to do now...Best wishes as you challenge yourself towards your personal goal & don't be hard on yourself. Hugs cj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you had a wonderful holiday........ You are truly an inspiration getting straight back into your routine , determined to get to your personal goal....:)Know you will succeed ...have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've marvellous in just the way you've got right back into it from your holiday. I'm sure your extra efforts are going to give you the results you deserve.

    Thanks for your lovely comments lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staying the same is still great - you will soon knock of those couple of kilos.

    Congrats on another expected grandchild!

    ReplyDelete