Thursday, March 26, 2009

Did I say

Did I say I had sorta found my mojo again?

Well I thought I had, I did get myself back on track for a few days then those darn menopause hot flushes started up again...right when I am trying to sleep!! My nights have been pure hell for most of this week, I am hot, then I am cold, I am tossing and turning and making hubby miss sleep too. And with all this I have been getting "restless legs" at night too...no matter where I put my legs they would ache and I'd have to move. So in all I have been having one shit of a week. And what happens when that happens, yep ya got it...."oink oink" It would be alright if I just overate...but nahhhh not me, I have to shovel it in as thou it was my last meal, I mean it I do, I gorge myself.

Anyways just been looking at my calendar....and its ONLY 9 weeks from today till I fly over to Melbourne....and if I don't get myself sorted out I won't be able to fit into any of my darn jeans!! So as of tomorrow morning I am going to try, and I mean really try to get myself back on track, can I do it....wish me luck !!



4 comments:

  1. Hot flushes.... far out tell me about them! I get them at night too... it sure stops you getting a good night's sleep.
    I feel for you.
    I hope I don't get restless legs too! You can have them all on ya own mate!
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jen. Those restless legs are a pain. I had mine from a pinched nerve in my back but I don't wish them on anyone for any reason.

    Enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am so behind but am on the way to catching up. A belated good luck......

    ReplyDelete