Thursday, March 12, 2009

A me day


Had a day off work today, an unexpected one but one I took gladly. Been suffering with aches and pains and feeling quite blahhhhhh. Can't be bothered doing much at all, its just all seems like its too hard and too much of a chore. Went to water running last night, the water helped the aches and pains for a bit, but I couldn't do the full hour, so after cool down I languished in the spa, ahhhhhh bliss!!!
This morning the aches and pains were still there after a restless tossing and turning night, so no walking for me. And the eating...well the "oink oink" factor is back again. I rang my ww leader today for advise and she said just let it happen, don't stress about it and as soon as I feel up to it I'll get back on track and because I am a life time member and have weighed in this month she'll see me next month.....so thats what I am going to do, just go with the flow. Hope this feeling like I do doesn't last too long, I hate feeling blah and out of control.
Knowing late yesterday I was going to get today off I quickly rang my hairdresser and booked in for a much needed cut and colour. I am not sure now if I made the right decision now thou....I went for a burgundy colour base as I wanted a darker colour than I usually have with the gold and blonde foils. Just got to get used to it I think.
On the Shawn front all is quiet. Will see him on Sunday as he has an access visit with the kids here. I spoke to his DCP case worker today and he said he had a visit with him the other day and has agreed to go throu some rehab and councelling....so we'll see, with Shawn things change so quickly.
Will post again after the access visit, can't wait to see the kids again, I saw Shayden back on my birthday in February but it seems like forever since I have seen the girls.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better Jen.
    Your hair looks lovely. I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour too!! It gives it real depth and "life". I hope you are feeling back to your old self soon:)

    ReplyDelete