Saturday, March 07, 2009

Getting myself under control


Well have got myself back on my track......told that little devil on my shoulder to rack off....and placed the halo back on my head. Since I dropped Kylee and Stephen off at the airport in the early hours of Tuesday morning I have been back on track so we'll see what my weigh in on Monday night will be...that will be very interesting.
Not much being happening here, Shawn has been reasonably quiet and staying out of trouble. This morning I have spent with Hannah doing some op shopping....just to get her out and about. She has been really depressed missing the kids (no, she still hasn't heard when she'll get them back, next week she has a meeting with DCP) and to top it off while she was out last night babysitting her house was broken in to .....
Will update on Monday night....
P.S. 9.oopm ..... mmmm did I say all was reasonably quiet on the Shawn front......welllllllll not no more. Big trouble in the making methinks!!!!! Hope not....I DO NOT NEED THIS STRESS!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Just letting you know I was back on board with the blogging - going to try and keep a track of everything this way, FB is just way too public for me to use that...
    It seemed to work well last time so I think I'll give it another go.

    Good for you for getting back on track - how's everything with Shawn going? Hopefully no more stress there for you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyyyyy way cool...hope it all works for you again. Would love to follow your blog again, if you don't mind.
    Alls quiet on the Shawn front at the moment but the other night he was very aggresive/abusive on the phone....but things can change in an instant with him!!

    ReplyDelete