Friday, January 21, 2011

Going on holidays

Jaydene after eating birthday icecream cake
Jessica on her birthday present !
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........I am on holidays!!! Tomorrow we meet our travelling companions in Kalgoolie so hoping to get a few hundred k's done tonight so we're not rushing tomorrow. I am all packed and raring to go....and so looking forward to seeing my girl. Staying with Kylee and Stephen for a few days & show Grant & Tina a little of Melbourne, going to visit Phillip Island then its climb on the boat & head to Tassie. No real plans there...but soooooooo looking forward to meeting my fellow blogger friend Nola.
My weigh in last Wednesday was a STS...but heck knows what the scales will show when I get back if I don't pull my head in & starting eating properly...the last few days I have been terribly BAD!!!

ahhhhhhhh well...byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 comments:

  1. woohoooo can't wait to meet you either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a brilliant, safe trip and give that Nola a huge hug from me Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy - And I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy - And I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete