Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another week done....

....and dusted

The view on top of the hill after Shera drags me up!

Is that where we just were?

ahhhh bliss!!

Daddy you crack me up!!

Kylee & Skye colouring in together.
 Have had a week fighting with Telstra after having having my phone stolen at work last week. The police recovered it the same day.....but it took Telstra 5 days to re-activate my sim card....sux to them !!
Other than that it has been quiet. Had Shawn and his 3 0f his 4 kids out on Sunday for their access visit. Boy are they growing up. Only 1 of them is in foster care now, the eldest 3 are home with Hannah....Kaleb will be back after Easter....then its up to Hannah to keep them there. I really don't think she'll manage, they are a handful and from what I saw at my last visit to her house her housekeeping skills have NOT improved.
Shera has been making sure I have been exercising, lots of walks have been done...and some new more challenging ones too.
Weigh was today...a stay the same...I am blaming Telstra!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the kids do stay with Hannah... they need to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stay the same week is always better than a put on week ! Love the photos !

    So glad to read that you enjoyed your photoshoot - can't wait to see the pics.

    I know what you mean about self sabotage -I would have to be the queen of that trait I am sure. Just do your best and take it one minute at a time, one hour at a time, one meal at a time - we will get there eventually.

    Love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    ReplyDelete