Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas is over.....







boyyyyyyyy did I have fun.......
I had just as much as the grandies (only had 5 of them here)... I even played on toys I gave 'em !!!




I ate way too much, and having troubles still controlling the nibblies.... feel as thou I have put on heaps of weight, I feel bloated, but have kept the water and excersise up at least....
I don't weigh myself at home, only use the ww meetings ones...so have no idea what damage I may have done.




Am now waiting for granbaby #9 to make its appearance.....due this weekend sometime hopefully.....all of us waiting for the phonecall....any bets on a after midnight call on New Years Eve?? I lost my bet...I really thought it would be born yesterday or today....could have got out of work then too...hehehehe
ohhhh I betting on a boy....eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk could I be wrong there too???






5 comments:

  1. Hi From India :):)
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gday Jen

    That pic wasn't my house "I WISH" :)

    Just looked so festive and wonderful, I got it off the clipart in Word.

    Looks like you had a fab time over xmas and your poor daughter or daughter in law must be really ready to have the baby now, I know I was thoroughly fed up by the end.

    Good luck, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Looks like you had great fun!
    Good luck for your new little grand-baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya Jen, good to see you in the Chrissy spirit hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen. You've got balls. Oops. Ball, singular. hehehe

    ReplyDelete