Monday, December 18, 2006

I got seasick.....


Went out fishing on Sunday with hubby and boy did I suffer......Ted reckoned I was soooooooooo green!!! I love my fishing espesially out in the boat but unfortunately 9 times out of 10 if the ocean has a bit of a swell on it and the boat starts rocking my tummy starts churning and thats it for me......
I have now bought some "Travacalm" tabs to see if they are going to help me....will try them out over the chrissy break. I love my boat and my fishing..more so when the fish are biting of course....so I'll be out there again..
Didn't weigh in tonight....and the next 2 Mondays are public hols (Xmas day and New Years Day) so think maybe I will have to go to a meeting in Bunbury on another evening,,,,just to keep me on track.
My daughter Kylee weighed in tonight in Doncaster.....yayyyyyyy she lost 900grams....thats 3 kilo's in 3 weeks....good on ya girl....

4 comments:

  1. great start for Kylee, bet she is so pleased with that! -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jen, What a great way to spend the day - out on the water! Lucky you, although I don't envy that you were a shade of green.. LOL! Congratulations to Kylee, she's doing so well.. Hope you have a great Christmas with your family! Thanks for all of your support during the year.. It has kept me going! Love Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what you need to do now so just remember before you eat anything delicious. "Is it worth the moment's pleasure or the long term goal you have set more important?"
    Just start again the next day.
    Keep walking and you'll burn up the excess.
    Well done Kylee... As her mum you are her big inspiration.
    What a wonderful pastime fishing is. I hope the tabs work.
    Relax and enjoy yourself
    love cjxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah - so you provided the burley for the fish did you Jen? hehehehe I get seasick too - every year when we make the annual trip to Rotto.
    Good luck with the Travacalm, Quells work quite well to.
    Excellent news about Kylee - she is doing really well.

    ReplyDelete