Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tired......

Work has been so busy of late...the weather has been hot and humid ... and I have been so tired. Been a few nights where I have had very little sleep...even one night found me out sitting at the kitchen bench with cuppa and the bikkies reading...
I have forgotten to take medication a few mornings before going to work and I guess that hasn't helped ..... and lack of sleep and the humidity has made me cranky......but it is the eating I am worried about. Am great during the day, everything is planned but in the evenings I am falling into real bad habits again and I know it and not stopping myself. Even my walking has been slack because I am tired....
Roll on Friday and the last day of work for 4 whole days.....yayyyyyyyyy

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely restful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh Jen hun i do hope you rest up over the Chrissy and New Years breaks so that you can jump head first into your walking and correcting your eating in 2007... why not try to just maintain until then?

    Have a lovely christmas hun and a safe heappy and healthy new year *mwah*

    ... Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen...I know how you feel with the sleeplessness but darl you do need to pull yourself up by the shoe strings and cut out the bad habits reemerging..I think your body is trying to sabotage you...well darl dont let it...you have had a lot of stress and your reaching for the comfort eating again...you are using it as your crutch...but darl...dont let it..its not going to make you feel better...cause you are not feeling better it is adding to your stress...come on Jen..you can do this...dont let this derail all your good work...get those shoes on after you finish up work ...so saturday walk...make yourself get out there recapture those feel good feelings that come from walking...
    JEN you are WORTH the effort...you can do it..I know you CAN...
    Love ya heaps darl
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Jen I really feel for you girl. We have had such horrid hot and sticky weather the past few nights it's made sleeping impossible and if you don't sleep you don't do well at w/w I tend to find....Thankfully it has cooled off a little now so hopefully you will get back into the swing of things...........if not let me know and I will take the drive all the way down to your part of the country ( 2 hours) and swing my size 8 boot at your pretty little derriere, that should help get you motivated again! hehehe. Just kidding Jen. Just make sure that you have something available in the evenings that you can pick on that won't do any damage and leave the bad things for Ted to munch on. Hugs and kisses to you darl. xxx

    ReplyDelete