Monday, December 11, 2006

Good news, Bad news...

Well the good news is my daughter joined ww when I was over there and she is going soooooooo well. She sms'ed me tonight with the news of a 1.6 k loss....awesome my girl.

Now me.......shucks...I gained 500 g at my weigh in tonight but I expected to see a difference in between my ww scales and Victorian ones...so wasn't disappointed. Was happy though that in the 2 weeks I was away I lost a kilo on my weigh in scales....so gotta be happy with that!! Still a 60's girl.....

Sooooo what do you think of the pic of me and my girl....I love it!! Berrie took it when I took Kylee out to meet her and to say cyaaaa before I left. Carol and Berrie says she looks like me....I can only see the smiles the same...but whatever, I love her to bits.

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous pic! you two are sooo cute! i got you sms and hey dont stress.. least u know what the diff was now so you can work towards G O A LLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the smiles are the same - they are beautiful smiles! Sounds like you had a fantastic holiday with lots of fun times..Have a great week Jen, not long to go now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen
    Great to arrive home I suppose????!!!!????
    On your scales you really know you are a 60's girl..

    WELL DONE..
    I'm SO proud of you..
    One day I'll be joining you in the 60's.
    Love the pics..
    you are so relaxed with a cheeky grin. Hehehe!
    Up to no good aye??
    cjxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely pic! i love mum n daughter pics... you can just see the connection and love... Well done to your daughter too on joining WW!

    ReplyDelete