Monday, December 04, 2006

Getting there......

Wooooohoooooooo went to meeting here in Doncaster again....and yay lost 300g, so only 700 grams to go!!! How close is that ehhhhh? Will now be able to get to goal at my own meetings, hopefully in the next week or so if I stay focused. My daughter joined up last week and this week lost 700 grams, yayyyy go girl. Her boyfriend joined up last night, so it will be great that they will be doing ww together. Tammi, the leader, is great too, so enthusiasic and upbeat.

I have had a great week....to start off I met the lovely miamaria from the forums, was lovely Maria, I enjoyed meeting you, as did Kylee. And Kylee will keep in touch Maria....

Then I went off down the coast to Geelong...where I drove out from to meet my lovely friend Berrie.......wowwwwwww it was lovely to finally meet someone who has helped, supported, encouraged and offered unbelievable friendship to me. We chatted and chatted, and took pics...and chatted some more. Berrie is looking really great and is so small. And yes Carol, gave her lots of hugs, enough hugs for both of us.

Then on Saturday TinyDonna drove down, picked me up and we went out to Berri's again....what a lovely lovely day we had. Donna is absolutely gorgeous and is looking so good, and tiny ... and her smile is sooooo beautiful!!

Today Kylee came down to Geelong on the train and we went out and Kylee met Berrie, and I was able to say byessssss to her before we drove back to Melbourne.

Girls it was awesome meeting you all...

And everyone...I fly home on Wednesday, I will update blog with all the great pics I took...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been having a ball on your holiday Jen! Good on you.. So close now, good luck this week.. I'll be hanging out to read your post next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you will be there at goal soooohhh soon.
    You look so gorgeous in the pics on Berri's blog...
    Not long before meetings are free..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! So close, what a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete