Monday, March 03, 2008

"oink oink"



What a week I have had.....mmmmmm it really hasn't been good foodwise at all. After weigh in last week, I was delighted with my progress, had a takeaway meal and a few small indulgences...then next day was back on the wagon. That lasted till the Thursday!! We, hubby and I, were heading off to Geraldton (a 6 hour drive up the coast) on the Friday, for a wedding on Saturday morning so thought...ahhhhhhh what the heck.....I won't count points till I get back....so with that.....I continued eating.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!

Was I happy???

Nahhhhhhh, not really !!

Thou I enjoyed the indulgences....it did not make me feel real good, I suffered from bloating and flatulence.

I had a fantastic time at the wedding....thoroughly enjoyed dressing up, and catching up with our friends.
Now I am home......I am now back on track, the journal is out and I am writing EVERYTHING down again. Need to do some excersise, haven't walked for a few days.....so will try this evening to do that. So now hopefully I will be okay till my next weigh in in 2 or 3 weeks time. Have my op nex week, hope that doesn't throw me out of skelter!!!


7 comments:

  1. You are looking so slim in the photo! Pleased to hear you enyoued you the wedding.

    Like you - I do exactly the same from time to time and make the decision - no point counting. I enjoy but later don't feel great, my body hates what I've eaten. I don't seem to ever learn. At least we pick ourselves back up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops - published the comment before taking a look and fixing up my typing!!! Time for bed I think....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think we have all been there. At least you can recognise it and get right back to it ... even if a couple of days late!! heheh

    You've got me worried now, I have a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks. Better start thinking of some strategies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tis sad when we have a pig out and it wasn't even worth it! good luck with your op next week ... I'm sure you will be fine babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oink Oink! Love the piggy Jen - so Pink!
    Glad you had a good time - you look fantastic!
    We all fall of the wagon now and again Jen, the trick is picking ourselves up and getting back on it to continue the journey which you have done - good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful you look in the picture.....thats the thing I have learnt this time round you dont really enjoy the indulgences and you miss the exercise as well ....might mean we are truly on a lifestyle change hey .....good luck next week , will be thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely even after your indulgence. Glad you enjoyed yourself at the wedding. Will be thinking of you next week and everything will be fine.

    Hope things are continuing to get better with your son.

    ReplyDelete