Saturday, July 03, 2010

Name me....


Miss Piggy.....
I have had a horror week, starting at the beginning of the week with the worry of the DCP meeting then continuing on....
I'd try at the beginning of each day to stay focused, but by the end of the day I would fall off the rails....
Not helping matters is those damn menopausal hot flushes have decided to come back...not a excuse I know but they certainly haven't helped me at all.
Anyways today I have managed to get my head in the right place and got myself back on track. Fingers crossed that I can stay that way...I will be trying.
Definetly won't be weighing in on Monday thou....BUT I will go to my meeting thou, gotta stay focused.
Had DCP visit this morning and we were questioned/assessed on our parenting ..... and they were very impressed in us and our answers. Have been told we may have our 1st respite visit next weekend. We were so close in deciding to take her on fulltime when they told us they were having trouble finding somewhere suitable....we may yet take her on fulltime till they do. Don't know yet, been teary on and off since the meeting, poor kids, its so not fair!! Did ask if it was possible she go with one of her brothers, or possibly even home to Hannah, the answer was a definite no!
Thankfully Shawn is on the right track and working towards recovery....hopefully he'll get it together before Hannah and get the kids. A start this coming weekend when he has a access visit with Kaleb at HIS house, supervised by a carer but its a start.....

1 comment:

  1. Great news about Shawn.
    Hot flushes... mine are GONE GONE GONE... I take one pill at night and hour before bedtime and that's it! I take Amitriptyline (sp?).. it's an antidepressant which has the 'side effect' of stopping hot flushes! I love it.
    And you can't be Miss Piggy, cos I AM!

    ReplyDelete