Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not on track but I am happy...

yeahhhh am really happy.
Tonight we were accessed by a DCP worker to have Jaydene for respite care.....and Ted was quite happy to do all the paper work involved. It was a bit more involved than I thought it would be and was quite wary as to Ted's response but phewww he was okay, did it all with a smile. We have another interview on Saturday morning and she will go "test" our parenting skills....that will be interesting!!













Wondering how all this was going to go tonight had me in a bit of a dither all day today and I haven't had a good day at all.....been "stress" eating.....even went up to the roadhouse and bought and demolished chocolates!!
Ahhhh well tomorrow can only be better ehhhhh?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your parentkng skill will be fine! Good luck with it all!!

    Hope the chocs are finished now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I hope you get the GO for looking after Jaydene .

    ReplyDelete