Wednesday, May 03, 2006

3 sleeps to go

3 sleeps to weigh in on Saturday, and I think I'm looking forward to it. Had a great week so far...been tracking, counting points, watching portion sizes and drinking lots of water. Not as much excersise as I normally do, its too dark in the morning to leave at 6am, so waiting till nearly 6.30am before I can get out walking, sooooooo only get 30 minutes, otherwise I would be late for work. But at least I'm going. I would miss my walks, not really looking forward to not walking and having to do dvd's/video's. Also doing situps before work, up to 50 now....hoping the tumtum shrinks a little. Not asking for a 6 pack, but a flattish tum would be heaven...something I haven't had for howwwwww many years ????? mmmmm not gonna go there.
Anyways....hoping for a good rest of the week and a result on the scales come Saturday....

No comments:

Post a Comment