Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Feeling "Bhah"

Am home from work after I fainted there...was feeling okay early this morning, got up and because I have had a sore groin, thought well won't walk this morning as the groin was a bit tender, so I just did some simple stretch excersises. Then off to work I drove, started at 7.30am as per usual and was happily grading away at the carrots when about 9am I went all hot and flushed..said to the girls I was working with "I feel sick" then fell down on my butt. Thankfully one of the girls was a nurse and helped me to the smoko room, took my pulse etc, and then rang my dr and drove me home. Hubby came home from his work and took me to the drs. After examing me he sent me to the "vampires" (pathology) and a whole series of blood tests later I was able to come home. Anyways the end result was low blood pressure caused throu anaemia, and that is most probaly throu all the hassles I have with ttom!!!

ANYWAYS, I feel better now, will go back to work tomorrow, to light duties only. Today after drs and blood tests, have sat at home in pj's with feet up and relaxed.

3 comments:

  1. Hi jen, was wondering around the net and though it just check on ya, gee sorry to hear you weren't well.
    I hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Keep those little feet up and rest heaps.
    Take care

    rach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen
    Glad you are taking care of yourself do you think you could help me with setting up a ticker for my blog I dont know how to do it..please pretty please me is so lost *pouts*
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    ReplyDelete