Saturday, May 20, 2006

The week got better...


Wowwwwwwww the week only got better.....
Friday had the day off work, and drove up to Mandurah, just under an hours drive from here, and met the lovely Janinne,,,,as you can see in pic.
Love the sign we posed in front of ehhhhh??
Janinne , her hunky hubby and I sat and had coffee's and chatted for an hour or more and it was the greatest...thanks Janinne, loved catching up.

Then this morning went in to weigh in and to my delight lost 2.1 kilo's!!!
Woooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!
I am now under 75 kilo's and also have lost over 20 kilo's. Think I am out of my plateau now, sure hope so!!!

2 comments:

  1. well done jen, that is so great.. 20kg you must feel totally differnet now than yoy did end of last year. I am so proud of your achievments.You are a real inspiration..
    have left a message on the ww boards for you aswell.
    take care
    rachie06

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOO JEN!!!!
    I am so so glad for you! you stuck it out and beat that plateau and are on the (very short now!) track to GOAL!!! WOW, can you see it? taste it? it's almost here... :)

    and i knwo i said it before, but i am saying it agian, i love that cream jumper on you! shows your sexy arms nicely!
    Hugs!
    Rae :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete