Friday, May 05, 2006

Hung up my helmet, very sadly!!



Very, very sadly have decided no more car racing.....my beloved racecar will be panelbeated, cleaned up and I will put it up for sale. Would love to do one more season on the track but due to insurance costs, regristration fees and all the travelling have decided no more. Have had some wonderful sponsors who have helped me fulfill my dream of driving, and a wonderful husband who has towed me from track to track( and raced himself, if you can't beat her, join her !!)....its been a fantastic lot of years. I never achieved my dream of being champ,,,,,but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did give those men a hard time out there...coming in runner up champ 5 years in a row!! Was always there, but not quite. I won some races, won a few major races, even beat the WA#1 a few times and was always in the top end of the field....so I go out smiling.

1 comment:

  1. NOw I know why you are Jenhoon you are a hoon and good one at that you go girl...seriously I feel sure you will miss it and it can be something you can be proud of..

    ReplyDelete