Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hope I haven't...

Just hope I haven't done damage to my goal for 3 losses in a row...I am going to have to be super careful for the rest of the week. This weekend I have relaxed a bit too much, haven't tracked as I should have, eaten some foods I shouldn't have even looked at, and certainly haven't drank the water either. But I have excersised which I am happy about, my groin is heaps better, no soreness or tenderness and it felt good on my hour walk this morning, was great to really stride out after 15 minutes of work out and stretching the groin and finding no pain!!
Anyways its on for the rest of the week, tracking and portion sizes, drinking heaps of water and all the rest of the lessons I have been taught by ww....I am going to try to get those 3 losses...

3 comments:

  1. You're looking fantastic, so keep to your plan! It's ok to indulge a little on the weekend- you deserve it- but now it's back on track, hey?

    Good luck making great choices!
    Remember how close you are!
    x Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok Jen! You made two losses, you can SO do THREEEEEE!!!!!
    so there is still most of the week left to track, drink that water and keep on going, and i am SO GLAD your groin muscle is feeling so much better, thats FANTASTIC!!

    Look forward to seeing that "I did 3 losses in a row!" post! It's going to be AWESOME!!!
    MWAH!
    Rae :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen so proud of you...keep tracking it is all going to be okay you will get your 3 losses in a row I am sure your will...
    Thanks for all you help
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete