Friday, May 19, 2006

What a week !!!

Phhhhhhewwwww what a week so far, and its not over yet.

The other day at work someone I have known for ages walked past and I said "hullo" but he just looked at me and kept on walking. You can imagine what I thought about that! Then 5 minutes later he comes back after talking to my boss and says sorry I didn't recognise you Jen....wowwwwwww had I really changed that much? Then I spoke to my son on the phone the other night and he says he nearly walked past me at the airport when I went up and picked him and his family up for my 50th....NOW HE TELLS ME!!!
And then yesterday out walking, I had to jog past a driveway where a car was coming out and I felt good so I kept on jogging. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa ME JOGGING!!! I have not jogged for over 20 years...but it felt good. This morning I jogged again, longer and a few more times as I walked.

Now I am just leaving to head up to Mandurah to meet Janinne, a gorgeous lady who has been a wonderful online friend and has supported me on my ww journey on the forums. Our Janinne is a "megastar" and will soon be seen by all in the next ww magazine.....wowwwwwwwww how inspirational !!

And I still have weigh in on Saturday ........

1 comment:

  1. YAY For JOGGING JEN!!!
    i'm am so so so so impressed an have a HUGE beaming smile on just for you!
    and how amazing that people walk straight past!! what a huge compliment! and you own son!! WOOOHOOO!!!
    Go JEN!!!
    Rae :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete