Saturday, May 27, 2006

I did it !!


Today was weigh in today and yes...I DID IT!! I lost 900grams today which gave me 2 losses in 2 weeks. Its a great feeling to know the plateau I was in has gone, as for the past 6 weeks or so all I had done was go up a few grams, go down a few, go up a few...was very frustrating. Now in 2 weeks I have lost 3 kilo's, am I happy, you bet !! Must thank all my online friends, (espesially Berrie and Rae), and the girls on our thread (Trish, Janinne, Cheryl)for all their support during the past few weeks too, mwahhhhhh girls. Anyways another week starting so lets see if I can get another loss making 3 weeks in a row.
This photo was taken today out at my youngest sons place where I fell in love with his gorgeous new kitten, isn't it a cutie.

4 comments:

  1. Yes it is a cutie but I must say it pales into insignificance beside you Jen you look so very happy and so you should be you are going so well now your perserverance has paid off so very much..I am doing the happy dance for you..well done now only 6kg to Goal you go girl...yipeeeeeee!!!
    Mwahhhhh xx
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO WEEKS IN A ROW!!!!
    oh i doing the *happy dance* for you right now Jen, thats awesome!!
    WOOOHOOOO!!!
    and i so know you can make it 3, and since you have had 3 kilos in two weeks, it doens't matter if it's a small one this coming week. That plateau is so gone!! you are goig to be at goal!!! you are going to have to start picking out that *whispers* tattoo design!!
    OH MY GOODNESS!!
    You are looking fabulous, and Beautiful Berrie is right, the kitten is cute but you steal the show!!
    mwah!
    Rae xxxx
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been browsing your blog... and I must say that I am blown away by the difference in your pics!

    What a great effort!

    It's certainly hard chugging along when you hit a plateau, but you've kept up the hard work and are reaping the rewards.

    So close to goal now... keep at it... you're looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    ReplyDelete