Saturday, May 13, 2006

Small gain...

Well weighed in this morning and as I expected I did gain, 600 grams. But it is TTOM and I always have trouble, more so now than ever before. My leader did say she had the same problem with TTOM cravings and has recommended I go to a health shop and enquire about some tablets she took to help her...will do that!! Also she said it could be the dreaded plateau....as this last 6 weeks I have done virtually nothing..up a few, down a few (except for last week) so I will persist and see what happens. No way will I give up!!

After weigh in went to Mandurah and caught up with Minx...Cheryl and I spent a few delightful hours chatting, shopping and lunched. Bought some lovely clothes, (which Cheryl had to remind me to buy in size 12) some shoes and a new handbag all with helpful advice from Cheryl. (Mothers day tomorrow so will wear new clothes and get daughter in law to take pics) Never met before today, just online ww, and I felt as though I knew her forever. Thanks Cheryl, hope we can catch up again sometime...enjoyable day and a pleasure meeting you.

1 comment:

  1. i hear ur catching up with jannine this weekend in perth? i am in perth on the 27th may for a wedding.. maybe you guys can meet me then ?:)

    luv yah d xxx

    ReplyDelete