Saturday, May 06, 2006

On the way down again

woohooooooo weighed in this morning and yessssssssss I lost 1.6 !!! I am so happy, at long last I am on the way down again. Was looking at my measurements and boy the difference is huge, I do have reason to be happy and proud of myself.

Date 23/9/05 ............................................Date 6/5/06

neck 37cms...............................................neck 34cm

upper arm 36cms.................................... upper arm 33cms

chest 110cms............................................ chest 95cms

waist 108cms........................................... waist 96cms

abdomen 128cms.................................... abdomen 104cms

hips 126cms.............................................hips 104cms

upper leg 69cms...................................... upper leg 58cms

calf 43cms................................................ calf 39cms

TOTAL cm's LOST = 94 cm's AND still over 8 kilo's to go

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

YES, Yes, Yes I am happy and proud of myself........



1 comment:

  1. WOW JEN!!!
    That's fantastic!!! 1.6, and i know you have earned it!! WOOOHOOO!!!
    and those cm's are amazing!!!
    just think how many more are going to come off with another 8 kg... you are going to be knocking the boots off everyone!!

    CONGRATS!!!
    :)
    Rae xx

    YAY!!!! (have a huge big grin that i just can't wipe from my face!!)

    ReplyDelete