Sunday, June 11, 2006

Does anyone know?


Does anyone know to get my blog back to where it should be....it annoys me coz I don't know why half of it has gone down to the bottom of the page, and it annoys me coz I can't figure out how to get it back??

Anyways despite half the blog disappearing down the page, its been a great day here so far. The sun is shining brightly, its not hot by any means but it's quite pleasant outside. I was up early this morning (and no Mr Jack Frost) and went for a lovely long walk, well over an hour. I was naughty last night and indulged and thought I better be extra good today...and I have been.
Footy is on later, so I will be putting my new beanie and scarf on and placing my backside into the lounge chair and watching my Eagles play.

4 comments:

  1. Just wondering, have you made any changes to your template, because it looks like something has been added to it to create a big space there?
    Good Luck for this week Jen,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel, didn't touch the template...who knows what happenend and the helpline isn't much help, ohhh well!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other people have had problems because their picture in their posts are too big, but that doesn't seem to be right to me! It happened to TinyDonna a week or so ago and is fixed now, maybe we should ask her?!?

    oh, and i wan to see a pic of you in your beanie and scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okies Rae, consider it done, will get one taken, just for you !! Will ask Donna, thanx,

    mwahhhh, Jen

    ReplyDelete