Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Rain, Rain, Rain

I was up at the usual time this morning, 5.30 am, got hubby's lunch ready and did all the usual morning chores then looked outside....it was wet, wet, wet!!! It's been raining on and off all night and we really do need it, but now I can't walk! It's also very windy out and not at all pleasant, going to be a bit of a yukky day, glad I working in a shed! Was going to put a dvd or video on and do one of those but have got 3 grandies still sound asleep so better not wake them up ehhhh? Then I decided I would do 20 minutes of stepping...so thats my excersise done for today...stepping is quiet and the kiddies are still asleep! I've packed some zuchinni slice for lunch today, made apple and cinnamon muffins last night for smoko (only 2 points each) so all set for a good day..will move this last 5 kilo's somehow. It's amazing that I have come so far, I have NEVER achieved a goal in all my dieting days, just goes to show ww works, its not a diet, it's a lifestyle change and I am happy to say I have changed mine around. Hubby is too...I was moaning to him about the rain and how I couldn't walk before he left this morning and he said, "doesn't matter love, you've already walked your bum off", gave me bum a tap and said cya.....how sweet is he!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    you have a very sweet husband, very lucky, and good for you to not let wet weather get in the way of you exercising, very proud!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo sweet, all that exercise you are bound to budge that last 5 kgs

    Just a thought about the profile problem make sure all of your links have the < /a > and< /li > (no spaces)or any other puntuation marsks that should be there in them I just added a link to my page and the profile dropped to the bottom because I missed a <

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so sweet of your hubby! :)
    and so organised of YOU! so much done, so many good habits going, you are going to reach goal and i'm so excited for you!!
    *big beaming smile*
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s any chance of getting the muffin recipe? you know we like muffins in this house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gonna get there eventually Rae, trying, trying, trying!!!
    And the muffins were out of a packet, I cheated but ohhh welll!! They nice but not as nice as those breakky ones of yours.

    beebeejaybee, I did have a look at those links and couldn't find anything missing, dunno whats happening, guess it'll eventually right itself, can't get any response from blogger!!

    Mel, have to excersise, I love it and really miss it when I can't...plus without it the weight just doesn't shift!

    Thanks for the comments everyone, really appreciate it!!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete