Saturday, June 17, 2006

Updates...






1. Cuddle time with Jessica (4), Zoe (3)
2. Pic for Rae ...Go the EAGLES!!
3. Son Simon with dog 1 (Brinda)
4. My little man, Sheymus (15 months)
5. Daughter in law Tracey and Bubby #4 (it's a boy!!)


Having a great time with the family, it's going to be sad when they move into their own place...it's bedlam here but having them all here is a delight. Best part I think is coming home from work and walking into a nice warm house and having 3 little ones come running up for a "Jenna" cuddle. Tracey has the kettle on for a coffee, and food is simmering away on the stove...and yes she loves cooking and is even cooking ww food for me.


I watched the Eagles as I did this, drat we lost today to Port Adelaide....but heyyy Geelong beat the Fremantle Dockers...I am not a Dockers fan..


And the big news is ... I lost 1 kilo today...and now under 5 kilo's to go

Wooooohooooooooooo!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh Jen you have done it you have got to below your last 5 kilos to loose..love the pics of the kids and your son and daughter inlaw..and that you can have coffee and dinner already cooking for you.. I am so happy for you..you have had a good week you have been able to control your cravings you ahve had your family around you have walked and done your toning exercises and you lost 1kg bringing you so mcuh closer to goal..
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Jen, that is fantastic! Less than 5 to go! It looks like you have been having a wonderful weekend with your family, hope it continues,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE SO CLOSE NOW!!!!
    WOOHOOOO!!!
    doing MAJOR happy dancing for you!!!
    pic look great, thankyou!!! how could the eagles do anything but their best wiht such support!! :)

    and your grandies are just adorable! I am glad you have them around for so many huggles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls....getting there aren't I? Starting to realise I am really going to do it!!

    Keep smiling,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete