Saturday, June 10, 2006

Weigh in day today


Weigh in day today and pleased to report a small loss of 200 grams, but a small loss I expected being that ttom and feeling bloated and yuk!! And brrrrr it's so cold here too, at the centre where we weigh in it was freezing, no heating at all. Going to have to change weigh in clothes too, I think time to get out of the light summer clothes and find something warmer to wear.

The pic that I have posted is just a cartoon one that reminds me that my son and his family are driving across the nullabour and should all being well be here sometime tomorrow. My son is driving a 4x4 full to the brim, 3 kids, a pregnant partner and 2 dogs, so by the time he arrives here he will I think "be over it" !!

1 comment:

  1. Me thinks you might be a little excited by the arrival of your son your daughter in law and 3 grandies and the impending grandie...hope they get here for you tomorrow as I can tell how excited you are....
    Berrie :)
    oh and well done on your loss a loss is a loss and that can only be good..

    ReplyDelete