Thursday, June 08, 2006

Had a great day!!


Been a great day today, I have been an angel today, just like the two little cuties shown in the pic, Jessica and Zoe, two of my grandaughters, and followed ww to the letter!! I had a day off work today and have ttom coming anyday now so I was a little wary as to how I would go. But was up early this morning, went for a very brisk walk for 45 minutes, and I mean brisk as Mr jack Frost was out too!! Then home for breakfast, raisan toast and a cup of coffee, and a play on the ww site then off and into the chores before heading out into town. The day just flew by, not achieving much, was able to window shop, even found a new secondhand/used shop to browse throu where I found myself a blue willow cup and saucer to add to my collection.
Yeaaaaaaaa its has been a great day ......

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen well done on your profile pic our Rae is a treasure for sure..oh and your angel grandaughters are stunning and I love this pic you have taken and posted well done and wow what a difference a day makes hey Jen..
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushes*
    It's you two who make the pics special!
    and your little angels are BEAUTIFUL!!! oh so cute i just want to hug them!
    you day sounded great, and i hope your weigh in todayl was good too!
    mwah!
    Rae :)

    ReplyDelete