Sunday, June 11, 2006

Go the Eagles


What a game, I am exhausted from all the jumping up and down! We were 44 points down at 3/4 time and we came back and won....wowwwwwwww what a heart stopper. I ate all my fingernails down, and was naughty and ate too many bikkies (ww ones though) but I can't believe it!! This happened last week and now again this one...what a team....
EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES !!

Now the Eagles have been good and they can have a rest, I will have to get off this "butt" of mine and get it moving for the rest of the week...I should not have had those bikkies!!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!
    I am happy for you and your team simly from all teh excitment i can read in that post!
    I actually would ahve liked to have seen at least a little of that game but they didn't show it here!
    and at least the bikkies where WW ones, much easier to damage control!!
    Go for a lovely big walk and enjoy it, and added bonus of working off the bikkies!
    Go Jen Go!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Jen, blogger went crazy and posted my comment 3 times!!
    ARGH!!
    :)
    p.s i put the muffin recipe up for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen you are so funny I am not an eagles fan just a geelong fan but you know that makes us all wonderful as it doesnt matter...
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete