Saturday, June 24, 2006

A small gain...



Weighed in this morning, had a small gain of 300 grams which I sort of knew was going to happen, wrong choices, not enough tracking and not enough walking!! Will be fixed this week...so close now and to go over the 5 kilo to lose mark is not good!!

Anyways last week when I WAS under the 5 kilo mark I booked a hair appointment for foils and cut as a reward to myself, see pics for results. Usually I go light with darker foils, this time I changed totaly and went vice versa, dark with lighter foils. Hubby, son and daughter in law love it but I think I should have gone for reddish tone foils as well. Don't get me wrong, I love the change, very happy as it was a new hairdresser (mine has moved to the uk) and was unsure as to how it would turn out.

4 comments:

  1. Oh jen you look so much younger in the pictures..yes maybe a few red for next time but you know I like what you have..that is fantastic...enjoy it..it is better than my disaster,,,
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    It looks lovely! Maybe once to get to your 5kg to go goal again you can say you've reached your mini goal again and get the red highlights too!!!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    The colour looks great - it must be the season for cuts and colours - every blog I visit has pics. of new hair dos.
    Have a great week,
    Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks GREAT!!!
    Oh i love hairdressers... so much fun! and I agree, when you get to 5 to go again, go get a few red foils too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete