Thursday, June 22, 2006

Visualising

This morning woke up feeling a bit "blah" and instead of getting straight up turned over and dozed off. That meant I had no time for a real walk again!! Thats twice this week. But I did do some situps and leg abducters and 10 minutes stepping!! Anyways that got me thinking....how am I going to make goal if I don't excersise enough? They do say at my age it is harder to lose weight AND keep it off so have been trying to visualise me in a few years time and seee if I can see me slim still!! The mind is a blank, as I said before am feeling "blah"! Think I am tired and on the borderline of overtired, work has been so hectic, its been run, run all week and today will be another run one. Going to have to watch myself and make sure I don't overdo it again.
But decided today as I am working I am going to visualise me at goal anyways, not too far to go now...and we'll work on staying there after I get there. I have made the changes in my life and changed my lifestyle ...so I know I can do it.

4 comments:

  1. thats right Jen! you CAN do it! and i am sure in 5, 10, 20 years you will still beat a nice healthy goal weight! :)
    it's hard visualiseing ourselves at goal though isn't it? it isn't far now though!
    and well done on doing the sit-ups etc, and te steps, cos i'm sure that it will be just as good for you bodya s the walk! don't push yourself too much!
    take care,
    mwah!
    Rae :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen you have done well and it is normal to feel this trepidition at getting close to goal..you will find the motivation I am sure...you just need to get the rest you need if you arent resting and getting the time to sleep you wont feel like exercising this weather is very hard to exercise in...just make the time remember how good you feel when you are out walking..it makes you feel good..so Jen just do it...
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    I think its the weather for turning the alarm off and turning back over for a snooze, I did it yesterday!
    You have come so far, less than 5kgs to go, you know that you can do it, live happy and healthy.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,
    Love your blog - all the little cartoons pics are great! Maybe your page will fix itself up when it archives this month????
    Less than 5 kgs to go - Awesome!!!!
    Trish.

    ReplyDelete