Friday, June 16, 2006

This week...

Welllllllll another week has absolutely flown by, and what a week has it been. Talk about upsy downsy, its been all over the place. Been ttom, with menopausal symtoms thrown in just to make things that bit harder. Have had emotions all over the place, but am getting better in keeping the cravings under a bit better control. Thought I did have them under control, but had a few nights where I indulged, (ohhh and not forgetting the nail biting footy match) not badly but enough to go grrrrrrrr !!
But the excersise has been great, I walk everyday still, 30 minutes Monday to Friday and an hour plus on Sundays. Saturdays I like to have a day off but usually I end up going for a walk. Everyday I also try to do my situps and pushups, and now Berrie (thanks darl ) has sent me some other excersises which I am slowly easing myself into. Concentrating on my thighs at the moment Berrie!
Weigh in tomorrow, don't know what to expect, I feel good but with the upsy downsy week I had those demon scales could swing either way.

But the best news is that the son and his family (3 kids, 7 month pregnant partner, 2 dogs, 1 cat) have arrived. The house is full and full of life and noise!!
I love it!! Not used to it, but there's nothing better than coming home from a hard day at work and walking in the door and having 3 little ones running for a cuddle. Will post some pics real soon, and yes Rae will get the pic of Eagles #1 fan in her hat and beanie!!

2 comments:

  1. With such a hectic week, well done on getting so much exercise done! You are so good with that!!
    and it sounds like a lovely house to come home to!! hug those kiddies!! :)
    can't wait to see the pics!! :)
    mwah!
    Rae :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Jen you go girl you sound so like you are getting your cravings under control well done and go gril with your thigh exercsies well done darl..
    Berrie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete