Thursday, December 23, 2010

BUGGER !!!!!!


I am so PEEVED off as I do have to work tomorrow....bugger bugger bugger!!!!!
I had so much I wanted to do tomorow and now will have to run around like a mad woman getting everything done! Half the pressies aren't wrapped, thats going to be a marathon effort with all the grandies I have !! At least Ted has finished work so he can hose down the patio, clean out the outdoor fridge and get the lawns mowed!
Ted and I went into Bunbury tonight bought and all bought the fruit and veg....thought it would be so busy, but surprize surprize it wasn't too bad at all.
Anyways have stayed on track again. Hopped on the scales tonight....as its usually weigh in night and my scales have said I have stayed the same....happy with that for now....but hoping next week for a loss!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you have to work ... but I am sure you will and still get everything done in time! We girls can do anything.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS JEN.

    ReplyDelete