Monday, December 20, 2010

Learning propoints


Today has been day 2 and I have so far managed it well. Was up early and went walking for 35 minutes. I am eating as many "filling" foods as I can....and I must say I have not felt hungry at all today. All the point values are so different so a lot of my time is spent flicking throu my books or using my calculator to find out the points. Fruit is free but I am very aware that it also has a lot of sugar in it so I making sure I don't eat TOO much!
Other than that all is good.
I am walking in my new hiking shoes that I bought yesterday....got to make sure that they are well and truly worn in by the time we leave, for the price I paid for them I want to get my money's worth out of them!

2 comments:

  1. After New Year and the holidays, I'm going to take a look at the program. Keep walking in those shoes and wearing them in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Jen. I joined the Online program today and must say I spent about 4 hours on the computer reading and reading. I am a little confused but not too much. It's going to take awhile for the "old" brain to get used to the new point values!

    ReplyDelete