Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

To my wonderful friends here on my computer, espesially here in bloogger land...thank you for all your support and friendship over the year.
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas....the bestest one ever!

So far today I have had the greatest day....its been wonderful sharing my day with all my family.
After working all day Friday I spent till 11pm last night preparing food, cleaning plus wrapping pressies. Then I was up at 6am this morning finishing off .... but all my efforts paid off, it was good..I am stuffed!!

And pffffft ..... I did say I was going to eat and drink in moderation today and count points!! Guess what??
I DIDN'T !!!!
I tried....but all good intentions...blah blah blah.....
Tomorrow I promise I will be back on track.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Jen, I'm glad you had a lovely day, you deserved it!

    ReplyDelete