Friday, December 10, 2010

Counting down


Yesterday it was exactly 6 weeks till my last day at work before our holiday to Tassie. wowwwww 6 weeks, or 42 days.....not long to go now. I am on the countdown.
The last 2 days I have been a real "Miss Piggy" ..... honestly don't know why but I should know better, it only makes it harder on me!! Think it was knowing that I didn't have to weigh in on the Thursday night and that we were having our ww dinner instead.... sheeeeeez any excuse ehhh? The dinner wasn't all that good anyways.....was disappointed in a lot of the meal. The night out and the company was great though!
NOW I have to pull my finger out and get tracking and excersing again and try and lose what I may have gained plus extra. Next Thursday is my last weigh in of the year at my meeting. But I will be weighing in once a week at home for my Pro-points At Home program...wellllllllll I will if it ever arrives! Its still not here yet. I was under the impression from a email I had received that it was on its way....but noooooooooo it hasn't even been sent yet, they apologised in another email received yesterday saying they were waiting for a out of stock item and it should be posted Monday. I am soooooooo disappointed in them and the wait, why wasn't I told all this when I rang and ordered.....if I had known it was going to taking this long I wouldn't have wasted my money....would have done it online instead.
Anyways from today I am making a commitment to myself to a daily blog entry, tracking my days online....a extra incentive to me to keep me on track. I would like to lose some more weight and get as close as I can to my goal before I leave for Tassie.
All else is going well.
I have made my booking for the surgeon, I see him after our holiday. When speaking to his receptionist she said as I have private health cover I can virtually chose when to have the op for my veins done and unless it was urgent I should leave it till winter as I will have to have support stocking s on all day.....summer is not an ideal time to be wearing those!!
Shawn is going real well, still has his " off " days but they are few and far between now. The people he was working for have called him back and for the last week or so he has been back at work....that has helped him and his self esteem lots....plus money wise it has been a great boost as Shaz was doing seasonal work and that finished last week !
Bye for now....will be back tomorrow for my daily post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen....I have been a bad blogger!! I am counting down till you come to Tassie also!! :) I will be interested to hear what you think of the pro points because Ricky wants to start something to get some weight off and he mentioned he should do WW or something similar.

    ReplyDelete